Hotmail gives users a different feature to add or set up an email signature at the end of every email message; this is one of the best ways to give your email a personalized appearance and share your contact information.
The email signature is the small piece of information on your mail at the end of your message which contains your name, business details, contact information, social networking contacts, and some nice quote too.
Hotmail users can learn to create a signature with your Hotmail account to give it a personal feel. Your contact information will be part of every email you send or reply to your Hotmail account. We have this step by step guide for Hotmail users to learn and understand the correct way to create an email signature.
How To Create Signature In Hotmail Account
- First, go to Hotmail.com and use your email address and password to log in.
- After that, mouse over your name, located from the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- This will open a drop-down menu in front of you, here you need to click on the Options button.
- After that, click on Mail from the menu on the left side of the Options The Hotmail Options page appears on your screen.
- And now, click the Message Font and Signature option, located below the Writing Email header.
- Here, click the first drop-down box above the Personal Signature which will open text box to select your choice of font.
- Along with that, you can also click the adjacent text box to change the font size.
- Afterward, you need to click the text box placed below Personal Signature to put your cursor it the box.
- Finally, once you have made the desired changes, just click on the Save button to apply the changes.
Once you are done with the configuration part, then you can verify and review your signature by sending a test mail to your own email address. This will display the way your signature will look, and you will get the idea to update it if needed.
For further assistance, dial the toll-free phone number of Hotmail customer support service.