It is quite common to forget the password of your Roadrunner email account when you have multiple passwords to remember for a different account. Considering the security of your information, you would always want to use a difficult-to-guess password for your account; and this can make it difficult to remember your password. Well, whether you don’t remember your Roadrunner email account password, or just feel like changing it, you can do the task easily online by following some simple steps. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to recover your Roadrunner email password.
NOTE: The Roadrunner email service is owned by Time Warner Cable and is widely known as Spectrum Webmail, which is a subsidiary of Charter Communications.
Guide to Recover Roadrunner Email Password
NOTE:As a Roadrunner email account might be consist of a master account and sub-account, the steps to reset or change the password may vary.
To Reset Your Own Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten the password of your own email account, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to reset the password.
NOTE: If you are a sub-account user, you can also ask the master account holder to reset the password of your account.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Roadrunner Webmail page (https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth). This will direct you to the Roadrunner sign-in page.
- Once you are on the Webmail page, you will need to click on the Forgot Email Password? You will be directed to the next screen where be prompted to enter your email address.
- So, enter your Roadrunner account email address in the provided field and select the checkbox next to the “I’m not a robot” Then, you will need to click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen, if you have never used the Password Reset Tool, you will be prompted for the MAC address of your Modem. You will need to select the How to Check Your Cable Modem ID link to know more. Once you are done entering the MAC address, you will need to select the Submit
- Then, you will be prompted to enter the answer to a security verification question displayed on your screen. So, enter the answer for the questions in the provided field and click on the Reset Password
- Selecting the Reset Password option will display a new password on the screen. In case you wish to change the password right away, you can copy it and note it down.
NOTE: If you want you can go to Subscriber Self Care and change your password for something which is easier to remember, you will need to select the Self Care section.
To Change Your Own Password
If you wish to change your own password, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Subscriber Self Card(https://selfcare.rr.com/index.cfm?method=login.login) page.
- Once you are on the Subscriber Self Care page, you will need to enter your account Email Address and Password in the provided fields. Then, you will need to enter the text displayed on your screen and click on the Login
- Then, under the User Management section, you will need to select the Change PasswordYou will be prompted to enter your Current Password, followed by your New Passwordin the provided fields.
- Enter your current and new password in the prompted fields and confirm your new password.
- Finally, you will need to select the Change Password
To Change Password for a Sub Account User
If you are looking to change the password for a sub-account user, you must have the access to the master account login credential. If you have access to the master account, you can change the sub-account user’s password by following these steps:
- On your computer web browser, you will need to go to the Subscriber Self Card (https://selfcare.rr.com/index.cfm?method=login.login) page.
- Once you are on the Subscriber Self Care page, you will need to enter your account Email Address and Password in the provided fields. Then, you will need to enter the text displayed on your screen and click on the Login option
- Next, you will need to select the Change Password option for the sub-account user whose password you need to change.
- Then, on the next screen, you will need to enter the New Password in the prompted fields and confirm it.
- After you are done entering your new password, you will need to select the Change Password The password for your sub-account user will be changed right away.
So, these are the instructions that you will need to follow to reset or change the password of your Roadrunner email account. For further help contact Roadrunner customer support service number to fix your email problem.