Many Hotmail users have been found searching for alternative methods for password recovery when they have forgotten or lost the password. This is a difficult situation when Hotmail user has forgotten the password and unable to find a way to get in.
You don’t need to worry as this is a common issue with most of the email or Hotmail users; you are new to this group. Yet, there are ways to get rid of with this issue. If you are sure that you correctly remember the password, but couldn’t get in; you can take help from the experts’ tips. When you find it difficult to recall or use the correct password; you can try these quick tips.
- Despite of the fact that you remember your password, though it isn’t working, so why not make sure that Caps Lock is turned off and that your email address is spelled correctly as it should be
- You can try signing in once again after clearing your browser history, or simply try signing in to your account from a different web browser; sometimes browser is not supported
Steps to reset the password of Hotmail account without Phone number
- In order to reset the Hotmail password, simply go to the Reset your password page or use this link https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx.
- After that, you need to specify the reason that why you need your password to reset and then click on Next button
- Here, you need to enter the email address you used when you made your Hotmail account; this could be any email address or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like com or outlook.com
- Then, enter the characters you see on the screen to make sure that you are not a robot and now click on Next button.
- You must have set up a recovery method; so you will get a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you mentioned us
- Once you enter that code on the next screen, you will need to create a new password for signing in
- Finally, try to sign in with the user name and new password
Always make sure that you are using the correct combination of user name and password. This lets you save time while struggling with sign in page. Also, you can use the email client application or mail app on your Smartphone.
If you want to know other information, about Hotmail support service, then dial our toll-free Hotmail customer service phone number.