Do you want to disable the auto-login of your Hotmail account? Or whenever you wish to sign in with a different name, you get into the existing account?
It happens due to the corrupt cookies and cache, and most of the websites may act funny, likely the same. Once you clear the cookies, cache, and browsing data, this issue can be resolved.
Steps to Disable Auto sign in for Hotmail
Different browsers have different ways to remove the cookies and cache. Find out the steps below for the same:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Press the Customize and Control button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select More Tools.
- Choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Check Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- You must choose the time at the beginning of the time.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- It may take a few moments to clear everything depending upon the amount of the data.
- You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL key as a shortcut to perform the above execution.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Press the Menu button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose History.
- Then click Clear Recent History.
- Choose Everything from the drop-down.
- Finally, press the Clear Now button.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Click Safari, then choose Preferences.
- Choose Privacy followed by Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then press the Remove Now button when prompted.
Clearing the cookies, cache, and browsing history will fix the Hotmail automatic login issues. Remember, when you are clearing the stuff, don’t select the passwords that were saved by your browser. Clearing the password will log you out from all the websites, and you will have to log in again. The situation can become a bit sticky if you forget the password of your favorite website, which you frequently browse.
It might also be possible that, in an exceptional case, clearing the cookies, cache, and browsing history may not work. To get rid of it, uninstall all the browsers you have, or don’t forget to remove the cookies from the old-school Internet Explorer. Reinstall the browser again and you won’t encounter the issue again.
At any point in time, for any kind of assistance, call our certified technicians on our toll-free Hotmail Customer Support helpline number and get instant support for the same.