Do you want to delete or manage the contacts or the address book in Roadrunner email account? Emails are the best way to exchange messages. You can access your email from any part of the world. You can use emails to communicate with your friends, colleagues and family members.
If you communicate frequently with your contacts, these contacts are either added in your address book automatically or give you an option to add. Emails sent via your contact list are always white listed by default. If in the case, you still want to delete any contact in your Roadrunner email account then follow the steps mentioned below.
Before you get started, keep the following things in your mind.
- Roadrunner email is now a part of the TWC, so you may have to switch to their webmail.
- You must have the fast and stable internet connection.
- You must use the latest version of the internet browser.
- Avoid using program which requires high bandwidth.
- Clear the cookies, cache and the browser history of the browser and try again. If the problem still persists, then switch to the other internet browser.
- Visit http://mail.twc.com/
- Enter your Roadrunner credentials.
- Choose the appropriate language and press “Log in”
- Click on the address book.
- Choose the contact you wish to delete and press the delete button next to it.
- You have successfully deleted a contact.
To add a contact:
- Tap on the “Address Book”
- Click on “Add new contact”
- Fill the first name, last name, birthday and other relevant information.
- Don’t forget to press the “Add” button.
- You have successfully added a new contact.
Make sure that your Roadrunner account isn’t blocked or you aren’t the sub user. To manage the contact list under the Roadrunner account, you must have primary user access. On the other hand, if you are the primary Roadrunner user, you can easily manage the address book of the sub user added by you earlier.
If the problem persists or you are unable to manage the address book, then you must call our certified technicians on our toll-free number of Roadrunner Customer Service for the quick support and the prompt resolution.
Getting sub-accounts created for Roadrunner is quite simple and easy. However, the number of sub-account that you can create mainly depends upon the type of subscriptions you have opted. In contrast to AT&T which allows a user to create as much as 19 sub accounts along with unlimited storage space, regardless of the subscription. In order to create sub-accounts for your Roadrunner email account, follow the guide mentioned below:
Steps to Create Sub-Accounts of Roadrunner Mail Account
1.) Go to the Subscriber Self Care or enter the address selfcare.rr.com on your web browser. Sign in to your account
2.) Now, click on the Create New Sub User option. A new page will open.
3.) Now, on the next page, you will need to enter your New Sub User ID, First Name, Last Name, Password and Confirm Password option. Make sure you go through the following information when providing the information for creating the sub account.
- Make sure your username is not left null.
- Ensure that your User ID is between the 1 to 32 characters in length.
- Your new user ID can be consist of numbers, letters and these special characters Underscore _ hyphen – and dot .
- You cannot create a new user ID with a special character
- Ensure you don’t leave your First and Last name field empty.
- Make sure that your First and Last name is between 2 to 30 characters in length.
- You can’t add any special characters, symbols in your First and Last Name. It should only be consist of letters.
- Also, make sure that your password field is not left empty.
- Ensure that your password is between 8 to 12 characters in length.
- Your password can only be consist of numbers and letters.
4.) Once you enter all the required information as suggested above, verify it. After verifying it, click on the Create New Sub User button.
5.) You have successfully created a new sub-account. Similarly, you can create more sub-accounts (depending on the subscription plan you opted for).
If you are still not able to overcome the problem with the above-mentioned steps, kindly let our experts help you get the issue resolved. Our team includes proficient experts of the industry who possess ample experience and skill in handling all related issues. Our team is what makes us the leading third-party roadrunner customer support service provider.
To contacts us, feel free to:
- Give us a call on our 24-hour helpline number (toll-free).
- Have a one on one session with our experts on live chat.
- Send your query to use via email.