Getting sub-accounts created for Roadrunner is quite simple and easy. However, the number of sub-account that you can create mainly depends upon the type of subscriptions you have opted for. In contrast to AT&T which allows a user to create as many as 19 sub-accounts along with unlimited storage space, regardless of the subscription. In order to create sub-accounts for your Roadrunner email account, follow the guide mentioned below:
5 Steps to Create Sub-Accounts of Roadrunner Mail Account
1.) Go to the Subscriber Self Care or enter the address selfcare.rr.com on your web browser. Sign in to your account
2.) Now, click on the Create New Sub User option. A new page will open.
3.) Now, on the next page, you will need to enter your New Sub User ID, First Name, Last Name, Password, and Confirm Password option. Make sure you go through the following information when providing the information for creating the sub-account.
- Make sure your username is not left null.
- Ensure that your User ID is between the 1 to 32 characters in length.
- Your new user ID can be consist of numbers, letters and these special characters Underscore _ hyphen – and dot.
- You cannot create a new user ID with a special character
- Ensure you don’t leave your First and Last name field empty.
- Make sure that your First and Last name is between 2 to 30 characters in length.
- You can’t add any special characters, symbols in your First and Last Name. It should only be consist of letters.
- Also, make sure that your password field is not left empty.
- Ensure that your password is between 8 to 12 characters in length.
- Your password can only be consist of numbers and letters.
4.) Once you enter all the required information as suggested above, verify it. After verifying it, click on the Create New Sub User button.
5.) You have successfully created a new sub-account. Similarly, you can create more sub-accounts (depending on the subscription plan you opted for).
If you are still not able to overcome the problem with the above-mentioned steps, kindly let our experts help you get the issue resolved. Our team includes proficient experts in the industry who possess ample experience and skill in handling all related issues. Our team is what makes us the leading third-party roadrunner customer support service provider.
To contacts us, feel free to:
- Give us a call on our 24-hour helpline number (toll-free).
- Have a one on one session with our experts on live chat.
- Send your query to us via email.