Syncing the email account with Outlook is an easy way to receive all the emails in one place. You can easily sync your SBCGlobal Email account with Outlook Express with fewer steps. SBCGlobal Email needs an updated browser to run. If you are using an old version of the web browser, then update it before syncing with Outlook. Many users are facing problems in syncing Outlook Express with the SBCGlobal Email Account because of the wrong method. So first of all, please follow the simple steps to sync the Outlook Express with the SBCGlobal Email account.
Steps to Sync Outlook Express with SBCGlobal Email Account
- Open the Microsoft Outlook Express in your computer and then go to the File section located in the top left part of the page.
- Now go to the Account settings.
- Now add your SBCGlobal Email account details.
- If you are using a multi-stage authentication method then insert the app password instead of the SBCGlobal email password.
Steps to Import contacts from SBCGlobal Email
- Open SBC Global Email from the browser and log in to it with valid credentials.
- Go to the Contacts from your email account.
- In the drop-down menu, you need to select the Advanced option where you will find the Import/Export option.
- You can choose any particular group or the entire contact list will be exported by default.
- You have to select the CSV format and close the window.
- Now open the Outlook Express from your computer and go to the File and Export menu.
- Now you have to select the Import Contacts from the drop-down menu and select the file you want to import.
- Click on the Comma Separated Values and choose the Next button.
- Now you can select the particular file or folder you want to download from the SBCGlobal Email account.
- Click on the Manage Contacts.
- You have to share the contacts now.
Steps to Enable the IMAP in SBCGlobal
- Go to the Email Settings menu on your SBCGlobal account.
- Now enable IMAP settings before starting the sync.
- Open the Settings.
- Click on the IMAP/POP tab.
- Toggle on IMAP from the option and click on the changes.
Steps to Fix Error to Sync Outlook Express with the SBCGlobal Email Account
- You need to login to the SBCGlobal net website and enable IMAP as well.
- Open the Account from the File tab.
- Now make a double click on the SBC Global Account.
- Check the incoming and outgoing server fields. The incoming email address should be imap.sbc.com whereas the outgoing server address should be smtp.sbc.com
- Go to the Advanced Settings located in the More menu
- Insert the port number 993 for the incoming and 587 for outgoing email servers. Now finish the setting by entering SSL for incoming security type and TLS for outgoing security type.
Through this way, you can sync the SBCGlobal mail with your outlook express. If you are still having any issues, then feel free to call at toll-free SBCGlobal email customer service number. We have expert technical support team members, which will respond to your query at once.