While swiping your fingers through your Hotmail inbox, you mistakenly deleted an email, which you didn’t want to; now what to do?
This issue is not just limited to the Hotmail email account users, but most of the email account users; are unable to avoid accidentally deleted emails from their inbox and later they regret this act.
Fortunately, you have a solution with Hotmail Deleted Items folder
There are two different methods to retrieve your deleted emails from the Hotmail account. It actually depends upon the situation as when your deleted emails are still in your Deleted Items folder and another when your deleted emails have been wiped out from your Deleted Items folder. This has comparatively fewer chances to get the email to retrieve as you have deleted to the next level, yet it has some chances to get the things back.
5 Steps to retrieve deleted email In Hotmail Account
- First, you need to sign in to your Hotmail account using the user name and password.
- Then, move to your email folder list, here you need to select Deleted Items and try one of the following according to your need.
- If you wish to restore a message to your Inbox, simply right-click on the item and then choose Move > Inbox.
- If you wish to restore a message to a different folder, then right-click the item, and select Move > More. Here, you need to choose a folder location, and then select Move option carefully
- That’s all
Steps to recover Hotmail deleted email that’s no longer in your Deleted Items folder
- The first step is to sign in to your Hotmail account.
- Here, from the left pane of the Outlook.com window, you need to choose the Deleted Items folder.
- Now, from the bottom of the window, just click on Recover deleted items to select it.
- Here, you can select the items you want to recover and select the Recover button by clicking on it.
- Finally, click on OK to finalize it
You can try and get back your deleted emails using any of these methods, yet you need to be careful while deleting emails from your inbox. This will help you to save from any embarrassment of accidental deletion of some very important email. In case, you still not able to resolve or fix this issue, then feel free to call our technical support team at toll-free Hotmail customer support service number.