The contact list of your Yahoo Mail account is really precious and you don’t want to lose it. The contacts are really worth to keep safe, so whenever needed, you can use any of these contacts for your communication. In fact, the Yahoo contact list saves your time to search for any of your business contacts and their contact information.
“I remember an incident: when my mother was using her Yahoo email account and accidentally she deleted her contact list. Now, the real trouble started when we were trying to get in touch with her doctor, but we already lost contact. It was difficult to get every contact once again; we were struggling because of this incident.”
In the above incident, when a user eventually lost all contacts and struggling to get in those contact back. This is a difficult situation for any Yahoo mail account user.
Fortunately, Yahoo has a brilliant system to restore your deleted or missing contacts. Here you need to make sure that the contact restore process will be applicable for before 30 days of deletion. You can learn the ways to get your deleted contacts back again, using any of the suitable methods.
Learn How To Restore Deleted Or Missing Contact :
- The first step is to sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Then click on the Contacts icon in it.
- After that, click on Deleted Contacts from the left column of the page.
- Now, you need to choose individual contacts you want to restore.
- Then, you don’t see that particular contact, then move to the Restore your entire contact list option.
- Here we come to the Restore or Restore Contacts button, click on it to add them back to your contact list again.
- Finally, click on the Done button.
Learn How To Restore Your Entire Contact List For Missing Or Deleted Contacts :
- Start with signing in to your Yahoo Mail account and then click on the Contacts icon.
- Now, go to the Actions and click on it;
- Now select Restore from backup by clicking on it.
- You can choose a particular date to restore your contacts from the drop-down menu given there.
- And the final step is to click on the Restore button.
We also recommend you keep a back up of your Yahoo contacts; to avoid any such further inconvenience. And, this will save your time and efforts for recovery.
But in case you not able to resolve this issue, then contact our experts with the help of toll-free Yahoo Customer Support Phone Number.