No longer need an email account on your iPhone? You can go ahead and get rid of it easily. You must remember that removing an email account will also remove the data associated with that account. Be sure to remove a particular account if you access multiple email accounts on your iPhone.
Follow the steps below to remove your SBCGlobal account from your iPhone.
- Go to the “Settings”
- Scroll down and select “Mail”
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Select the “SBCGlobal” Account.
- Tap on “Delete Account”
- Tap again on “Delete Account”
- It will delete the SBCGlobal email account and its associated data from your iPhone.
Head back to the Mail app on your iPhone and you must not see the SBCGlobal mailbox. You won’t have any option to either send or receive any email. On top of that, mail settings, credentials, emails, etc will be deleted. You won’t get any notification related to the SBCGlobal account.
If you encounter any error then keep the following things in your mind.
- You must have a stable and fast internet connection. WiFi connections are considered to be more stable than mobile networks.
- If you still see the previous SBCGlobal emails in the mailbox, then you must restart the phone immediately.
- You must use the latest version of the iOS on your iPhone.
There isn’t any harm removing any email account in your iPhone as you can add it again anytime in the near future. Remember that deleting the mailbox from your iPhone won’t delete the emails from the SBCGlobal servers. The server will have the entire backup of the data associated with it.
If you aren’t able to remove the SBCGlobal account or an error is introduced by your iPhone, then there isn’t any point in wasting your precious time. Call immediately our certified SBCGlobal technicians on our toll-free SBCGlobal email customer service phone number and get the instant response along with the prompt resolution in returns.