Have you blocked someone mistakenly in your Yahoo account? If yes, go through this article and see how to remove the blocked email list from your Yahoo account.
You often get bundled of spam daily, and sometimes, you block someone legitimate. But, most of the time, it happens either by mistake or whenever you run short of time and fall prey to the knee-jerk reaction.
If you have blocked someone by mistake and want to remove it from the blocked list, then don’t sit back and relax. Instead, act as fast as you can and remove the blocked email from the blocked list so you can be notified of new messages and emails from that contact.
6 Steps to Remove the Blocked Email address In Yahoo
- Log on to your Yahoo account.
- Click the gear-like icon on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Hit Blocked Addresses.
- Now choose the emails you wish to unblock and press the remove button.
- Restart the browser, and you are done.
Sometimes Yahoo doesn’t work correctly, and you don’t receive emails despite removing the email address from the blocked list.
To avoid such a situation, keep the following things in mind
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the internet browser.
- You must ensure a fast and stable network connection.
- Make sure you update your device or system regularly.
- Antivirus, firewall, and performance tweak programs can restrict the data traffic; as a result, it might be possible that Yahoo doesn’t work fine. It will help if you disable the antivirus, firewall, and other performance-tweaking utilities.
- Clear the cookies, cache, and browsing data to enhance the performance and efficiency of your browser.
If you cannot remove the email address from the blocked list, contact Yahoo.