Forgotten email account password is the most common issue digital users face in the internet age. If you too have forgotten your email password, no need to panic. Every emailing service provides an easy password recovery option.
This post will talk about the MSN mail password recovery process. You can try the ones in the ‘Basic Check’ section with email ids other than MSN.
This section contains the options which are the easiest one and should be followed before moving to the password recovery process. Let’s have a look:
- If you are typing the correct password and are sure about it, check the Caps Lock. Passwords are case-sensitive so use the Caps Lock accordingly.
- Deleting browser history also helps in gaining access to your account. Do it, close the browser, open it again, and try signing in.
- Try using a different web browser.
8 Steps To Recover Forgotten MSN Email Password
Follow the steps to reset the password and enter into your MSN account:
- Go to the official MSN sign-in page.
- Provide your email id, phone number, or Skype user name in the field provided. Click ‘Next.’
- The next page will ask you to enter the password (you don’t remember it.) Click on ‘Forgot my password’ link below the ‘Next’ button.
- The link will take you to the password reset page. Select from the three options listed on the page as the reason for your sign-in issue.
- You will see your email address on the next page. Enter the letters in the captcha correctly and move to the next page. You can click on ‘New’ to change the captcha or ‘Audio’ to listen to it. Click ‘Next.’
- A security code will be sent to your email id or phone number if you have linked any one of them to your account at the time of sign up. Verify the code and move to the next step.
- If you don’t have access to recovery options, click ‘I can’t access this verification option.’ This link will take you to a page where you can provide any other recovery email address. Give the email address which you can access and click ‘Next.’ Enter the code and click ‘Verify.’
- You will be redirected to a page where you can reset a new password for your account.
- Keep a strong password and regain access to your account.
If you have any issues while completing the password recovery option, contact MSN customer support service toll-free number for quick assistance.