Is someone else using your Comcast account? Or Comcast account has been blocked? Take a chill pill! This small article will help you regain access to your blocked Comcast email account. Sometimes due to suspicious activities on your Comcast email account, it is blocked by the Xfinity due to the safety and security of your account.
Before you go any further it is mandatory to confirm whether your account has blocked or been compromised. If you aren’t able to log in and see the block alert that means your Comcast email account has been blocked.
Follow the steps below to regain access to your blocked Comcast account.
- Visit http://www.xfinity.com/password
- Enter your Comcast username and click on “Continue”
- Complete the security check, point by providing the correct captcha characters.
- You must select any one of the recovery methods. Either you can choose the registered mobile number or a registered email address.
- If you don’t have access to the recovery options or in the case you haven’t set up any recovery option then you will be asked to complete the security questions and their answers along with the ZIP code.
- You will be sent a verification link or a one-time password to your registered mobile number for the authentication and verification of the ownership.
- The moment you click on the link or provide the one time password, you are redirected automatically to the password reset page.
- You must choose a strong password that is easy to remember for you but hard to guess for others.
- A confirmation page will appear which confirms that you have successfully changed the password.
It might also be possible that you don’t remember your Comcast user id, in such cases the steps mentioned above won’t work. Follow the steps below to fetch the Comcast user id.
- Visit http://www.xfinity.com/username
- You must confirm any of the details associated with your Comcast account; it could be your mobile number, SSN, or the account number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process and get the user id.
- Once you get the Comcast user id, then follow the steps mentioned earlier to gain the access to it.
You must remember the details associated with your Comcast account, if your details aren’t associated then you may have to visit the nearest Comcast service center for assistance. For any kind of technical help feel free to call Comcast email customer service Phone number and get in touch with our certified technicians and get instant support along with the prompt resolution.