Is someone else using your Comcast account? Or Comcast account has been blocked? Take a chill pill! This small article will help you regain access to your blocked Comcast email account. Sometimes due to suspicious activities on your Comcast email account, it is blocked by Xfinity due to the safety and security of your account.
Before you go any further, it is mandatory to confirm whether your account has been blocked or compromised. If you aren’t able to log in and see the block alert, that means your Comcast email account has been blocked.
Steps to Regain access to your Blocked Comcast Account 
- Visit www.xfinity.com/password.
- Enter your Comcast username and click Continue.
- Complete the security check by providing the correct captcha characters.
- You must select any one of the recovery methods. Either you can choose the registered mobile number or a registered email address.
- If you don’t have access to the recovery options or you haven’t set up any recovery option, then you will be asked to complete the security questions and their answers along with the ZIP code.
- You will be sent a verification link or a one-time password to your registered mobile number for the authentication and verification of the ownership.
- The moment you click on the link or provide the one-time password, you are redirected automatically to the password reset page.
- You must choose a strong password that is easy to remember for you but hard to guess for others.
- A confirmation page will appear confirming that you have successfully changed the password.
How to Recover your Comcast User ID
It might also be possible that you don’t remember your Comcast user id; in such case, the steps mentioned above won’t work. Follow the steps below to fetch the Comcast user id.
- Visit xfinity.com/username
- You must confirm any of the details associated with your Comcast account; it could be your mobile number, SSN, or account number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process and get the user id.
Once you have the Comcast user id, follow the steps mentioned earlier to gain access to it.
You must remember the details associated with your Comcast account; if your details aren’t associated, then you may have to visit the nearest Comcast service center for assistance. For any kind of technical help, feel free to call Comcast email customer service Phone number and get in touch with our certified technicians and get instant support along with prompt resolution.