A maximum number of people are using SBCGlobal email for fulfilling daily emailing needs. Thus, some of the iPhone users have reported the trouble in the SBCGlobal email setup. And with this, they started confronting an issue in sending & receiving the messages.
Here, you can read the steps for getting rid of Email setup issues on an Apple device.
The Steps To Fix The Issue On Apple Devices Are:
- You need to be sure that the mobile is connected to the email server.
- And you need to go to mobile mail and then enter on a secure server link.
- After that log into the SBCGlobal account by hitting the SBCGlobal net email login & password.
- In case you find an issue in signing onto the account, just enter the login details once more and check the account set up correctly.
- In case you find that there is an issue with your account, then contact an administrator or you can check the SBCGlobal Email settings.
- The keyboard of Apple devices is very complicated. In case you mistype any character or word or character, you may get a problem with the email setup. It’s necessary to double-check the settings cautiously and then enter on login button directly from the SBCGlobal.net mail.
- In case you find that even after entering the right password, you are confronting trouble with the SBC Yahoo login, just reset the password via hitting on the ‘Reset password’ link.
- Now, after changing the password, try to login to the account.
- In case you are confronting the issue in sending the messages from your account, but getting the messages, check the port number, and change them according to the condition.
- You can go to SBCGlobal net email settings for checking the port number.
Thus the steps for changing the port number of your SBCGlobal net login directly from your iPhone:
- You need to go to ‘Settings’ followed via contacts, Mail, and calendars.
- And select the SBC account for changing the settings.
- You need to choose SMTP servers and just the type of security that is used for authentication.
- And enter on SSL, check the port number to 465.
- Finally, you need to close the app settings and try to login to the account via using the same username as well as a password.
In addition, you can call the experts at toll-free SBCGlobal email customer service number and get proper assistance.