Error 80C805e2 is a common problem faced by Windows phone users. Generally, they get the error message when they try to sync Hotmail account to the Windows 8 phone. In this issue, when you are trying to sync Hotmail account an error is displaying contained ‘We’re having a problem syncing your information’ with the Error code 80C805e2. You can also get the error code as the text message or email in your Hotmail account. This problem is also faced by Gmail and Outlook users.
The Reasons For Error 80C805e2:
According to Microsoft, there are two reasons for the error:
- If you want to delete too many messages at a time
- If you are transferring or deleting too many emails in your account
When you want to sync the account after deleting the emails or messages, you may face this error.
How To Fix Error 80C805e2:
Here are some easiest tricks to fix the Error 80C805e2.
- Cancel or Disable Text Messages Back-Up: If your device has too much text as back up then you need to disable it. Click on the Start button and slide the screen to the right to get the Apps List. Now go to the Settings and select Applications and then Messaging. Now you need to turn off the text message Backup option. You should also need to turn off the chat backup option. Now go back to the Settings and scroll down and select the Email+accounts settings. Now select the Hotmail account and hold it for some time to get the sync option. If you still get the Error 80C805e2, then try the next option.
- Sync the Trash Folder: Open your Hotmail from the Outlook app and go to the inbox. Now you have to click on the three dots icon and then the Folders from the list. Now select Show all folders and then the Mail folders. Now go to the Trash folder and select the Sync option. It will take several minutes to sync the trash folder to your Hotmail account.
- Sync the Reset Email Option: To reset the email sync, you click the Start button from the home screen and go to the Settings and then Email+Accounts. Now press and hold the Hotmail account to get the settings menu. Now select Content to Sync and uncheck the option. Now click Done.
Hopefully, you can fix the Hotmail Error 80C805e2 from the above-stated procedures. But in any case, you not able to solve this error then freely call us at toll-free Hotmail customer support service number; which is 24/7 available for the customers.