The security and safety is a huge concern for Hotmail users and this need you to be aware and stay updated with your password and security settings. If you are a user of Hotmail or any other email account; the conventional way to keep your account safe and secure is the password. We all know how to use the password and what it should be to avoid any threat to your account.
The experts always recommend changing your email account’s password after a certain period of time; this helps you to keep your account safe. When you are using your Hotmail account; you should also keep changing your account password. Yet, this is not easy if you haven’t tried it before.
Changing or updating your Hotmail password is easy using the web browser; you just need to sign in to your account and get the password change using the Settings tab. This is difficult when you are using Hotmail on your iPad device. In such a case, you can take help from this step by step guide. This will help you to change your Hotmail password easily.
Steps to change the Hotmail password using your iPad
- Go to the home screen of your iPad.
- Then, open the Settings from the list of icons on the Home screen.
- Here, you need to search for Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and just tap on it.
- You will find the accounts that are accessed via the devices in a list; so select Hotmail from the list.
- And then, touch Account on the page that opens in front of you.
- You can change or modify the password in the given Password field and tap on.
- You have successfully changed the password of your Hotmail account.
This is the easiest way to change or modify your Hotmail account password when you are using it on your iPad and when you have access to your account. Here you need to understand that when you don’t have access to your Hotmail account or when you have forgotten the user name or password; in such case, you need to use the web browser and follow the password reset option using this link https://account.live.com/password/reset. This will guide you through the complete process of password reset with a new one and you will get access to your Hotmail account. After that, you can change the password with your iPad too.
After these steps, you are not able to change the Hotmail password, then free to call us at toll-free Hotmail customer service number and talk with experts for instant solutions.