Yahoo email service has a free email service as well as paid. The free email doesn’t lead to any payment of finances for using it. This just requires a verified account and you can use it. When Yahoo provides free email service; that use to incur some expenses here, which they cover up with ads and banner on your inbox and other pages. Yahoo tries to compensate for the money involved with managing to sever and other operation costs.
If you want to use the ad-free email service, or want to get an ad-free experience while using your email account, then you can ask for Yahoo! Mail Plus or the Ad-Free Yahoo! Mail account. This is really helpful as you just need to pay a fee of $ 49.99 annually and get an ad-free email service. This is a big amount which you need to pay every year for ad-free emails.
There is an alternative for you; you can block the banner ads in your Yahoo Mail inbox and then continue enjoying the free Yahoo email service and without ads. This is an exclusive feature of your web browser which allows you to keep such ads away from your inbox. We have a quick step by step guide to using such ad-blocker with your Yahoo mailbox account on your browser.
Steps to use adblocker in Chrome
- The first step is to open your Chrome browser.
- Now, click on the Settings option.
- Here, from the drop-down menu, you need to click on Settings.
- You will find the Settings tab here, then click on the Extensions option.
- After that, move down to the last option and click on Get More Extensions.
- Here, in the search box at the top left pane, you need to type yahoo mail ads then hit Enter to activate a search.
- In the Extensions group, you will find 3 results, here is the Webmail Ad Blocker option.
- Just, click on the +FREE button to add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- When asked, you need to click the Add button.
- That’s all.
Note – The later is the best alternative as you don’t need to bear an additional cost of paid email service. And; you can easily find them in all the latest browsers.
But in case you still not able to resolve this issue, then don’t worry, just call at toll-free Yahoo customer support phone number and connect with experts.