Email communication is essential, and web-based emailing serves as the foundation for this, of course, you don’t want to lose any of this vital communication. Yahoo Mail is one of the popular web-based email services; although you can configure it on your email client application or mobile mail app, it is more popular as webmail.
Yahoo users always find it difficult to keep a backup of their emails. This is needed to keep track of your communication, in the case when you don’t want to continue with your Yahoo mail account. If you have a lesser number of emails, then you can easily copy them and create a Word document for the same.
Alternatively, you can take printouts too; but what to do if the emails are huge in number? You can also download the attachments, but this is not successful for a larger number of attachments.
How To Backup Your Yahoo Mail Account?
When you think about taking a backup of your thousands of emails from your Yahoo Mail account; you actually don’t have an option for this. Yahoo doesn’t provide any backup features for mail. So, if you want to back up a larger number of Yahoo emails; you need to get help from some third-party backup software for Yahoo emails. Using any such software, you can easily back up your emails.
The emails will be saved in the file formats of PST, EML, MBOX, or MSG, which can be opened and accessible in Yahoo email with the help of any email client application.
We are giving you a step-by-step guide for using any such Yahoo Mail third-party backup software and getting the Yahoo backup email easily.
5 Steps To Backup Your Yahoo Mail Account
- The first step is to download, install & launch Yahoo Backup software and enter the credentials of your Yahoo Mail user account. (For example, the Software name is SysTools)
- After that, you need to select any one of these e-mail formats like EML, PST, MSG, or MBOX.
- Then click on the Browser button to choose the preferred location where you save email data, and then click on the Start button to proceed further with the email download process.
- At the moment, all your email data is downloaded to the local system.
- This backup software will show a confirmation message as Download completed successfully on the screen.
- Finally, click on the OK button to complete it.
You can easily access that backup file with the help of any email client application. After following these steps, if you are not able to resolve this issue, don’t worry, just dial our toll-free Yahoo customer support helpline number and get in touch with experts.