Hotmail is now a part of Microsoft’s free email service. You can access the Hotmail account from the outlook.com. Sometimes, you need to add people to your contact list to keep them in touch.
Outlook.com has a great address book name the People app. It is very easy to add contacts in the address book. Just follow the steps to successfully add someone to the Hotmail Contact List.
Add Contacts From The Sender’s Email:
- Open your browser and go to outlook.com and log in to the account with your Hotmail email id and password.
- Now in the Inbox page, click on the email of the sender you want to add in the contacts.
- Now in the From field of the sender, you can find Add Contacts button.
- By clicking on the button you can add the contact of the sender in the address book. You can enter any added information for the contact.
- Now click OK to save the settings.
- Now you can chat or send an email to the contact from your inbox.
Add Contacts From The Address Book:
- Open the outlook.com from the web browser and log in to the account with your Hotmail credentials.
- Click on the arrow located next to the New button and select the Contact tab from the menu. A pop-up window will contact the interface will be opened.
- Now you have to fill up the required information fields like first name, last name, nickname, email address of the new contact.
- If you need to enter any additional fields then click Show All Fields to add the work phone number, address, or additional email address.
- Now click the Save button to close the settings.
Add Contacts From The Different Websites:
Open your Hotmail account with user id and password. Now in the account homepage, click the Chat icon in the upper right corner of the page. You can see two options of Google and Facebook displaying in the section.
You can choose either one of the accounts or both the accounts to add contacts. A new window will appear asking for confirmation. You need to click on the OK or the Connect tab. After the confirmation, you can easily add your Google and Facebook contacts with the Hotmail account.
Tips To Access Saved Contacts:
In the outlook.com, you can access your address book quickly. You can look for the contacts from the Search Mail option or from the People search bar located at the top of the page. In the time of composing a mail, type the name of the contact and select the Search option. You can also go to the Address book to find out any contact. You can also make a favorite list in the address book.
By dialing a Hotmail customer service toll-free number you can easily get some other information about Hotmail services. With the help of this toll-free number, you can talk with experts. Call us now!