Do you wish to access your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone? If the answer is yes, then keep following the article till the end. Before you go ahead, you must have the POP and the SMTP configuration.
As you know that SBC global email servers have been acquired by AT&T now so, instead of the SBCGlobal web page, you must find out the information on the AT&T support page. You can use these settings to configure your SBCGlobal email to your iPhone.
Steps to configure SBCGlobal email account on iPhone:
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the “Settings”
- Scroll down the menu and tap on “Mail”
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Tap again on “Add Accounts”
- Choose “other” and select “Add Mail Account”
- Type the name and description.
- In the email and password field, provide the SBC Global email address and the respective password.
- Tap the POP at the top of the screen.
- Update incoming mail server as inbound.att.net
- Type the SBC Global email address and password again and Tap “Next”
- Update Outgoing Mail Server as outbound.att.net
- Provide the SBC Global email address and password once again.
- Tap the “Save” and your iPhone has been configured to access the SBCGlobal email account.
Make sure that the incoming port shall be 995 and the outgoing port shall be updated as 465. On the other hand, the above-mentioned steps have been updated according to the latest version of the iOS which is 10.3.3 so far.
It is mandatory to update the iOS of your iPhone to the latest version available. You must have the proper network coverage to use the email properly on your iPhone. Wi-Fi connections are considered quite good as compared to mobile networks.
If you aren’t sure about the POP or IMAP settings or haven’t done before then you must consult with an expert in regards to the same. You can contact the AT&T support team via a user interface provided by AT&T.
For instant support contact our certified technicians on our toll-free number for the prompt resolution to your SBCGlobal email account. Our experts have been dealing with the same issues for the last 15 years and would be happy to help you. All you need to do is, just make a call on our toll-free SBCGlobal email customer service phone number.